The Game of Tag about your MAN
1. Who is your man? Christopher Wyatt (otherwise known as Uncle Stinky)
2. How long have you been together? Too long to count. No really.....we met in 1995, have been dating since Jan of 1998, married since 2001. WOW!!
3. How long did you date? Might I say this is a sensitive subject?? We dated for 4 years before we got married.....unbelievable!
4. How old is your man? This year he hit the big 38
5. Who eats more? Well, when I'm pregnant, hands down I do. On a daily basis it would be my husband who after a huge dinner can still throw down a bowl of cereal.
6. Who said "I love you" first? Chris.....I remember it well. I was annoyed with him for coming to visit. He turned to me and asked, "why am I here?" I said, "I don't know. Why are you here." He then proceeded to tell me how here cared about me, wanted to marry (someday) and that he loved me. I hit him with a pillow and sent him to his room.
7. Who is taller? Chris...but on a good Texas hair day I can come close to his 6'3".
8. Who sings better? Chris. Have you heard him.....very nice!!
9. Who is smarter? Once again, Chris. His mom was a teacher for goodness sake. I didn't stand a chance.
10. Whose temper is worse? I think I'm gonna call it a tie on this one. We are both first borns. Enough said.
11. Who does the laundry? I do!!! I usually try to steer Chris away from it....when we got married, he couldn't figure out how I got his socks so white!
12. Who takes out the garbage? Chris.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do....closer to the kids when someone is crying.
14. Who pays the bills? Chris does, but I've offered to help!
15. Who is better with the computer? By far it's Chris.
16. Who mows the lawn? That would be Chris and Harrison, the other man in my life.
17. Who cooks dinner? Most days I do. I like to plan meals that involve Chris using the grill!
18. Who drives when you are together? Chris. I can't seem to get him to let me drive. Control issues for me!
19. Who pays when you go out? The gentleman.
20. Who is most stubborn? Once again, two way tie. First borns.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Usually it is Chris.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? My parents are just up in big D so we are there quite often.
23. Who kissed who first? Of course Chris just couldn't resist. He is such an affectionate guy!
24. Who asked who out? We actually had our first date in Canada about 6 months after we "got together".
25. Who proposed? Chris did....on Nov. 16, 2000. We now celebrate Chris appreciation day every Nov. 16th!!!
26. Who is more sensitive? Me. My hormones are still raging since I had Haleigh!! No, really, I am on average more sensitive. Chris is very calm, even and at times, non emotional.
27. Who has more siblings? That's a tie with us both having younger brothers.
28. Who wears the pants in the family? Chris. It's just better that way.
I now tag Leslie, Allison and Janna!!
Saturday, September 29, 2007
I've been tagged.
Posted by Jill Rutland at 8:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment