Thursday, September 20, 2007

Old Friend's week


It started out with a 99 minute phone call from my dear friend Cat. She's one of those friends that makes me laugh harder than anything in this world!! I can't talk to her when I'm pregnant because I almost pee in my pants every time! Then Rita (Harrison calls her "Reeya") gets to spend Monday with us!! It does the heart good. I likened it to a day at the spa....good for the soul and body with all the laughing we did. Thank you precious friends for being in our lives. We love you all dearly.
My parents are in town and helping me out totally. I got to sleep in this morning and take a LONG shower. Plus I ran a few, quiet, stress-free errands by myself. I could get used to this.
Harrison "favorite" of the day.....His Pappy bought him a Harley Davidson t-shirt. Pictures to come!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

I love this "favorite" of the day addition! I hope that we can have one of those long phone calls one day soon!!!

Allison Fischer said...

soooo sweet! i am glad you had a relaxing day and that your dear friends have encouraged your heart! love you friend!

Meghan said...

I loved seeing Rita--so glad you two are still friends!! So crazy how far back that goes. Hope you all had a great visit. I love seeing all the pictures.