Friday, September 21, 2007





My parents brought down some of my old baby pictures. We think Hadleigh is the spitting image of her mama. What do you think?? Look back in a previous blog where she is trying to sit up. This is crazy!! I love having at least one of my kids look like me! I was afraid that I was only a "host" and that they would all look like their daddy! I guess things could be worse!
My "Harrison" favorite of the day....As we sat down to eat lunch, I forgot to pray. He kept saying "pay, pay" and grabbed my hand. I knew what he meant after he bowed his head. Sweet angel he is!!

2 comments:

mamahen said...

Jill- she favors you so much and aren't you glad. Christopher just isnt beautiful!! I love that our boys look like the daddys and our girls like their mommy and aunt as in my case! Too precious are those pics! Love- mel

Unknown said...

well...I am simply a hostess at our house. I know I was involved in carrying, delivering and caring for my children. But the DNA crossover stopped there. Those dang SLOAN genes are more powerful than the Lamb's I guess. Too bad we won't be trying again :)