It is really almost 8 pm and I still haven't brushed my teeth. Gross. It's officially been over 24 hours and the feeling is very fuzzy!
Both kiddos are doing better....no puking today. Harrison is doing better about eating. Had some toast this morning, skipped lunch, then had some pasta for dinner. Last night was another doozie as Harrison was up from 2am to 4:30am. Really. This has got to stop. PRAY it's tonight!
Monday, September 10, 2007
Teeth
Posted by Jill Rutland at 7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Jill,
Your mom gave me the url for your site. It was fun to read. :-) I pray you are all doing well. Jeff, Matthew, and I look foward to seeing you all soon and meeting Harrison and Hadleigh. They are precious. If you get a chance you can see Matt's site too at www.babysites.com/sites/tscrogg Anyway, I pray you aall are doing great. Love, Tara Scroggins
Oh Jill I should have called you on Monday. Austin was up all night screaming about his ear hurting!AHHHH Motherhood!!!I'm so glad you have this blog so I can catch up with you guys! Hope things are going better!
Post a Comment