Yep! Hadleigh slept through the night AGAIN!! We are trying not to get our hopes up because we know with any little one the first year anything can happen, change, develop etc. But we are loving it and hope it sticks!!
The morning started off with me burning Harrison's toast. So I put enough cinnamon sugar on it to cover the "burnt" taste. He loved it so much he wanted more. I obliged. He was covered in crumbs, butter, cinnamon and sugar but I didn't mind because he was actually eating something. Then he and hadleigh had a little conversation and both got poopie diapers at the same time. Total conspiracy here. I then discovered I had run out of wipes. Like Tuesday night I had run out of diapers for Harrison. What do I do all day to run out of these crucial accutraments and not know!! Off to SAMS.
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Did it again
Posted by Jill Rutland at 10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment