Thursday, September 13, 2007

Our week

Where do I begin? It started with Harrison still not sleeping or eating. The doctor swore to me that he could live off of toast forever. Good. I was counting on that. So tuesday night was my night to go to our small group bible study and Chris to stay home with the kids. About an hour before bible study, both kids erupted and Chris said, "I don't think you should go." To my ears it was...."if you leave me with both kids like this, I am not responsible for what happens while you are gone and what condition they are in when you get home!!" So I stayed. We were able to get Harrison some pasta in his tummy and Hadleigh fed. We were able to eat in there somewhere too. Harrison woke up at midnight but just for half an hour which compaired to the following nights felt like a small little moment in time. Haddie (Harrison's nickname for Hadleigh) still woke up once to feed and gets up around 6 amish to feed again. I am soooo not a morning person so this feeding kills me. But she goes back to sleep for abit which is nice and I have that going for me!! Last night, Harrison slept all throught the night...no waking up! YIPPEEEE!! In fact, he didn't get up this morning until after 9 am! That's what I'm talking about!! It was so crazy because Haddie was down for her am nap and he was still asleep. I had no idea what to do with myself!! I started laundry. Good for me. I'm still not done. The highlight of my day is that my sweet, thoughtful, precious husband took us out for dinner!! Yummy.....mexican food!

0 comments: