Is it really October already? And still 90 plus degrees outside??!! We are ready for some jeans weather!!
Sorry it's been a few days since I've "blogged" something. We lost a dear friend to cancer this week. Larry was a one of a kind man. He made me laugh with his gruffness but we all knew he was a softy on the inside. Larry was a great man to fish and go camping with. He is now feasting at the banquet table of our Lord Jesus and no doubt enjoying his new and healthy body.
Harrison is on a kick with eating pickles. He is his mama's boy. I just hope there is some kind of nutritional value in there.
We are also breathing a sigh of relief now that Grey's Anatomy's premiere has happened.....plus the fact the Longhorns lost. It was inevitable but sad none the less. I think we will get the snot beat out of us by Oklahoma this weekend too. I love the fall.....football and Grey's.
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Are pickles vegetables?
Posted by Jill Rutland at 9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment