I would do anything for my kids. This is where my story begins. The kids and I were on our way to SAMS to pick up the notorious disappearing diapers and wipes. We stopped at a light and a sweet, orange "Ninja" motorcycle pulled up next to us. Harrison absolutely LOVES motorcycles and the sounds they make. He proceeds to let me know that the motorcycle is there by screaming "vroom, vrooooom mama!!" So what do I do to make me the mother of the year?? I roll down my window and ask the gentleman if he could please revve his engine. He looks at me a little weird like and I then point to my little man in the backseat. This gracious man rolls back face to face with Harrison and lets it rip! The look on Harrison's face was sheer delight and he revved right back!! It was great! Thank you mister motorcycle man!!
Sad to say the little man is down and out today. Not feeling so good. There is some nasty tummy virus going around Austin and it hit here last night. Harrison struggled to go to sleep last night. Chris tried to blame me for giving him a few sips of my mocca frap. (hehehe) He finally went down some time after 10pm but was awake again at 1:30am. Screaming, crying you name it, he was doing it. Poor guy. We had to bathe him to get him to calm back down. A little Motrin and a good book and he was back down at 3:30am. His little antics woke up Hadleigh....otherwise I believe she would have made it again through the night. We are all looking forward to a LONG nap! I promise to post a new pix of Hadleigh soon!!
Friday, September 7, 2007
Crazy times!
Posted by Jill Rutland at 2:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment