Sunday, March 2, 2008

Weekend is over...







We have had another crazy week.....does it ever stop??!! Once again, wishing I owned stock in whatever drug company owns amoxicilan. We've gone through that stuff like toilet paper!! As of right now, only one has a slight fever and he's giving us a hard time about putting him to bed. The other one is in her wonderful la la land and we won't see or hear from her until the morning!! Just some fun pictures of the week when we weren't puking. The weather has been absolutely gorgeous and we have spent as much time as possible outside!! I think Texas officially missed winter.....welcome spring!! The one picture of Harrison with the donuts is one of my favorites. Unfortunately you can't see his little grubby fingers digging away into the donuts!! It was a friends birthday and she LOVES donuts so we made her a donut birthday cake. I think H-man liked it more! Lately, you can catch him sticking his filthy paws into any dessert. Makes me wish I was little again to do that and get away with it!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of your fellas in the hammock! And I hope this week is a much better and healthier one for you!