Monday, March 3, 2008

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse

Here is my sweet husband with a serious size man cold. His left eye is nearly swollen shut not to mention oozing some kind of somethin' nasty. My precious oldest child is in Dallas with a 102.7* fever. Suffering without me. (yeah right) Haddie is just being a plan ol' stinker.......and my good for nuthin' toaster died. Seriously, I did not write all this to complain. I am truly grateful to have a husband come home. I am grateful that my sweet little boy is with his loving grandparents to spoil him better. I am thankful that I have a daughter!!! I am thankful my toaster died so I won't eat as many carbs. I am thankful it's almost time for bed and that tomorrow is a new day. I am thankful God never gives me more than I can handle. I am thankful that "Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions NEVER FAIL. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness!!!" (emphasis all mine)

1 comments:

mamahenn said...

Jill- you give me the encouragement to look at the good in all!! Thanks!! Hope that Christopher is feeling better! We miss you!! Love you- Mel