What a fun day!! A dear couple friend of ours, Ken and Shawna White, brought their kids back to Austin for a visit. We knew the White's before we ever got married; from my Young Life days. The 2 oldest kids were the ring bearer and flower girl in our wedding!! I kept them while their mom was having number 3, Carson!! I so loved watching him play "big brother" to Harrison as they wrestled like crazy on the floor. It is a total trip to see 12 year old Colton, sitting on my couch, playing the guitar. And it filled my heart with such great joy as I watched Mikaela play with my baby girl as I once did with her!! It was a morning of pure delight catching up with old friends and having our families come together!! Who's next for a road trip to Austin???
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We want to come!!! I would love to sit with you and the family and just catch up and watch our boys play john deere!! I miss you -Mel
Post a Comment