Monday, March 31, 2008

One more reason.....




...to be proud of Chris Rutland!! My dear husband and our friend Matt, ran in the Capitol 10k yesterday morning and both finished well!!! There were over 8,000 of our dearest and craziest austinites competing in the race. The kids and I, along with Matt's wife Meg, braved the rain cheering our daddy on. I don't know who had more fun, Meg, the kids and I rooting for all the runners or our daddy who actually ran!! About half way through the race sweet little Haddie dozed off due to an early morning!! Harrison just couldn't sit still and HAD to play in the rain. I wasn't about to stop him! We were VERY proud of our daddy and Mr. Matt.

1 comments:

mamahenn said...

Way to go Chris!!! I need to get up and do some running! I just cant get motivated!! That is awesome! Melanie