Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Confessions of an American Idol addict....

Last nights performance by David Cook on American Idol absolutly made me weak in the knees!! His voice, the version of the song.....everything!! AAAHHHHHHH!! Who knew that Billy Jean by Michael Jackson could be done sooo well. The arrangement of the song last night was done by Chris Cornell formally of the band Soundgarden and Audio Slave. Chris has one of the most amazing rock voices of all times (personally speaking) and I think this guy David Cook will too someday!! I have attached both guys singing the song. Hope you enjoy it as much as I still do. I think I'm up to 22 times listening to it today!!
http://www.chriscornell.com/news/default.aspx?nid=9997

2 comments:

Allison Fischer said...

you are offically hooked, girl! i am so glad i could be a part of that! love to you!

Allison Fischer said...

you are offically hooked girl! so glad i could be a part of it! love to you!