Thanks I needed some encouragement about being pregnant again with Ryan just turing one (well in a few days). Most people think I am crazy to have them close and they like to voice that opinion to me, so thanks for making it seem okay!! I know its hard some days but those moments make it worth it, right???
Jill- this is too cute and does make you step back and see the positive aspect of having kids close in age!! I do love watching mine play together! I miss you and thanks for the info about Ranch dressing- I mean who would have guessed! I love you- Mel
I'm a crazy mom trying to make it in the world with 3 kids and seriously wanting more. We love life and all that God choses to give us. May you enjoy all we share on this blog...to Him be the glory!
4 comments:
Precious!!! This was a fun thing for me to watch first thing this morning!
Thanks I needed some encouragement about being pregnant again with Ryan just turing one (well in a few days). Most people think I am crazy to have them close and they like to voice that opinion to me, so thanks for making it seem okay!! I know its hard some days but those moments make it worth it, right???
Oh how I love these precious ones!! love, nana
Jill- this is too cute and does make you step back and see the positive aspect of having kids close in age!! I do love watching mine play together! I miss you and thanks for the info about Ranch dressing- I mean who would have guessed! I love you- Mel
Post a Comment