June 8th was a day full of joy!! We celebrated Hadleigh turning 1!! She did so with such style and grace!! She got a baby doll, swimming pool, telephone, silver spoon set, toy dog, clothes and outdoor toys! She had such a fun day and totally LOVED her chocolate cake. It was turquoise with lime green polka dots...very whimsical just like our haddie-belle! Literally, since turning one, all her top teeth seem to be descending at once. Harrison did have an important job at the birthday party.....to help his "baby girl" blow out her birthday candles! He did a super job and also got into the icing BEFORE we cut the cake. What a stinker.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Hadleigh! Wish we could have been there to help celebrate. Love, Marilyn and Don
ps we love your blog
Look at that cute thing in her pretty dress and bow...I love it!! What name did you decide to put on the cake? HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HADDIE!!!
Jill- I can't believe that she is one!! Happy birthday beautiful girl! Parker is almost three and I am having an emotional breakdown about it. Gosh where does the time go?! I miss you and love you- MEl
Post a Comment