A huge thanks to Ali and Leslie for giving me some valuable "mommy" information on traveling with kids. Ali, good luck traveling with all 3. Leslie, so cool that you are calling "the gap" home for a month. Miss that place something terrible!! Hope your home sells!!
And lastly, a most grateful thank you to all the 12million extra votes that gave DAVID COOK the victory in American Idol last night!! I screamed so loud that my kids cried!! I had totally prepared myself for young David to win but am ECSTATIC that Cook is the winner!!!!!!! This was my first season to ever watch AI but after last night it made watching this season worthwhile.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
thanks
Posted by Jill Rutland at 10:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ok I've never commented on a blog before but I have to now - I too was so excited about the David Cook victory. I wanted to scream but with the little one asleep I contented myself with jumping up and down. James looked at me like I was crazy but I know he was secretly excited too. It felt like things were right with the world if only for a moment.
Post a Comment