Friday, October 26, 2007

krispie kreme

Last night we had a wonderful family dinner out which Hadleigh slept through (absolute miracle) and Harrison enjoyed a healthy meal of Cheetos. Chris and I decided to be responsible parents and feed our little boy sugar right before bed (our first thought was to get donuts first then dinner but again we wanted to be wise and responsible). When we went inside (the light was on folks!!!!) krispie kreme they gave us a sweet little sample of the shock our body was about to get. I then proceeded to give H-man his first ever bite of Krispie Kreme. It was like from a scene in a movie....I just wished I had the camera. As his teeth bit into the warm soft gooey pile of dough, his eyes got as big as saucers. Across his lips came the sweetest sounds of amazement, wonder and pure yumminess!! His eyes revealed delight and it was nothing short of pure bliss for him. It was great!!!!

The other crazy H-man incident of the day......I was just about to blog about how proud of him I am for being such a big boy and learning how to feed himself yogurt (by the way, most adults can't do as good of a job as he did!!) I was washing dishes and he asked for more yogurt. I gave him some in his high chair and went back to cleaning up the kitchen. The next thing I know, the floor for 2 miles in front of his highchair was COVERED in splatter yogurt. It looked pretty but what a mess. I got a video of it and will post it later. What a crazy nut-bucket!!

1 comments:

mamahenn said...

there is nothing like krispy kreme!! Young or old it is sooo good!! I know the feeling of yogurt on the floor. Our recent was applesauce!! Love yall- mel