Thursday, October 18, 2007

So much to say.....

Sorry for the lapse in posting...we were away in Big D celebrating my grandmother's, affectionately known as GG, 90th birthday!! WOW!! Jake and his crew came in town from St. Louis, and cousins from the D.C. and Frisco area joined in the crazy weekend too!! I don't even know where to begin.......Harrison and Laci had a BLAST with each other. I adored spending time with my new nephew Luke. My Daddy, Pappy as he is known by his grand kids, traveled to India for a missions trip. Harrison went Pee Pee in the big boy potty. It was just a great quick family time that I'm sure GG will treasure forever! I hope she felt spoiled and special, it's not everyday you make it to 90!!!! We love you GG!

1 comments:

mamahenn said...

Jill- It sounds like yall had so much fun. I have missed your funny blogs though!! I love the pic of laci and H- They look alot alike!! Miss you- Mel