It's about dang time we got some cool weather around here! I am sooo done being eatin' up by nasty mosquitos! We went on a nippy family walk this evening and I got this great photo of all my precious ones!! Including Harrison's beloved "punkin". We finally got ourselves a nifty double stroller and I feel like I am pushing a bus around but am loving it! We also have a double jogger that we received for free, yippee, that we enjoy using as well for our walks and runs. I'm not sure enjoys it more, Harrison or Chris.
Some of my favorite things these days: Hadleigh laughing because her brother just body slammed her; Harrison got new runners and he says that it makes him "so fast" and that he has to "run run". Too cute!
2 comments:
Amen sister- cooler weather is awesome. Your Fam is too cute. Parker has taken to our pumpkin too, in fact he will notlet us carve it. He is going to be heartbroken when it rots!! Miss you- love- mel
O MY GOSH!!!! that is tooo cute! you are guys are precious!
Post a Comment