Tuesday, August 14, 2007

White Trash Family

Tonight was a great family night!! We went to our favorite bar-b-que joint for dinner, Rudy's, and then on a spontaneous trip to the Domain. That's where we went wrong. The Domain is a ritzy fufu outside mall that has all the high end stores like Sur Le Table, Neiman Marcus and Louis Vetton. Metro-sexual hang out if you know what I mean. The landscape at this place is awesome and it has a cool water feature. Harrison is a huge fan of water so we stripped the little man down to his shorts and diaper and let him have at it!!! Most people were gracious as they saw our son having the time of his life playing in the water. When all was said and done, Harrison let us know he was ready to go home. So I removed his shorts and then his diaper which was LOADED with water. It must have weighed 10lbs. Immediatly following the diaper removal was the biggest pile of poo I had ever seen. It proceeded to fall to the ground as dozens of people strolled by in their fancy clothes. I about died....Chris couldn't stop laughing. I had to pick this thing up but didn't know how. Since we had already made a scene I decided to just let my son hangout in his birthday suit until I could change him right there in front of everyone. I think someone called security on us. Really wished I had the camera.

2 comments:

Matty D said...

That's whut you git fer takin' them young'uns to the cee-ment pond!

Kari said...

Holy crap (no pun intended!) that is the funniest thing I've ever read!!! LOL... I'm still chuckling about it! I wish I could have seen all of those snotty, DINKS (Dual Income No Kids) when they saw that pile!! heheheheh