Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Three Amigos


There is nothing in this life that I'd rather do than be a mom to Hadleigh and Harrison and a wife to Chris. My family brings me such joy daily!!! I laugh constantly as I watch Harrison "talk" to his toys and play by himself. The noises he makes are just outrageous! Hadleigh laughed at me for the first time. Not just a "ha" but a full fledged "hahaha"!! She is becoming more beautiful everyday!! I am soooo blessed!

This picture is the three amigos....Henry, Walker and Harrison. Watch out for these 3. I guarantee you WILL see them again. Somewhere.


2 comments:

Allison Fischer said...

what a 3 some! so much fun! i love you friend!
allison

Allison Fischer said...

i am so blessed to have you as my friend, jill. thank you for loving all of me, even the yucky stuff that is hard to talk about. i appreciate your words of encouragement. thank you! have a super weekend with your family. see you when you return!
allison