The Lord shined down on me today in so many ways!! While both kids where fully entertained I was able to jump in the shower for 5 whole minutes!! It was great! The only thing that encouraged me to hurry up was the fact that Harrison showed up in the bathroom with a box of cereal. Wonder who put that to close to the edge of the table???!!!
Then I was able to get out of the house with both kids (fully dressed and of course....shoes) and make it to the mall. No, I wasn't luxury shopping. Just dropping off a watch for repair and our mall has an indoor play park. Perfect for hot Texas days and for little boys who need to blow some stink off. We ran into some friends Abby and Audrey!! Chris joined us for lunch at Chick-fil-a. Such fun!!
The minute we pulled out of the parking lot, Harrison was fast asleep and I had to come up with a strategy to get both kids in the house without waking either one. Plus all the diaper bags and junk that now comes with having 2 kids. After naptime, H and I got a little crazy. We painted the bathtub with our fingerpaints, played in the sprinkler and did this to his hair. It's just to show how long it is!! I promise I don't really do this all the time. Chris would kill me! Aunt Damary is coming over tonight to "trim" it up!
2 comments:
He looks like his cousin Laci!!! love you, nana
Jillie Bean - you are *such* and amazing Mommy. How do you come up with so many fun things to do with your Little Man!??! You are truly an example to all of us new Mommies! Enjoy this beautiful time... :-) Love you friend!
Post a Comment