So, I was already to get out with the kids. I then thought to myself that Hallmark isn't really fun for them and I didn't want to rush picking out cards. I remembered it's tuesday and story time and the library was happening at 10:15am. Sweet. Let's go. We arrived EARLY which was nothing short of a miracle and waited outside in the Texas heat for 10 minutes before the library opened. We were the 2nd ones in the door and the lady then told me that story time was done until september. I mean, could you at least post it somewhere or email me so I know these things BEFORE I get out??!! I have 2 kids and a little help wouldn't kill ya! I'm over it now, and we decided to go play on these marble cows in a little park around the corner. Texas has had an amazing cool, wet summer but that has changed......It's HOT! Even at 10am. Anyways, way fun and Harrison ran himself crazy. This will make for a great naptime.
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment