Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Star sighting!!!

This is Austin Texas. Famous people do visit, live and make movies here. So why do I get verclemped when famous people come around the corner in the most random of places? Like Babies R Us for instance. I was there helping a friend register when out of no where I see this cute boy with a mohawk like haircut/style. Pushing him in the cart was this very small petite but largely pregnant women. She was wearing this very long black Gothic like dress. She looked beautiful even with her hair up and huge sunglasses on. There was no mistaking who this beauty was. Before you ask, I have no idea what she was shopping for but she was all over the store. I didn't check her cart and have no idea what she bought. I just stood amazed that she was in MY babies r us!! She did not have an entourage with her just a personal assistant. Her "mate" was no where in sight but he is filming a movie just over in Smithville. I would have loved to have seen the rest of Angelina Jolie's family!! COOL!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is no more beautiful than my daring girls when they are pregnant too!!!! love nana

Matty D said...

That's so funny. When she came home, before we snuggled on the couch and figured out how she was going to leave Brad for me, she mentioned she saw you. Angie said you looked gorgeous and wanted to know how you maintained that "glow."

Anonymous said...

OK jill where are my updates??? love , nana