Friday, January 18, 2008

My big redneck wedding...

This is an actual show on CMT. I know because I just wasted a half hour of my life watching it. Absolutely ridiculous!! Where do they find these people and WHY do they put them on television? The show was basically a beer fest. The bride and groom didn't have many teeth in their head (or much sense between them) and served all kinds of road kill at their reception. Nasty. They also showed their wedding presents to each other....which they went dumpster diving to find. One guy got a "wrangler" brand tattoo on his bottom to impress his future wife. He really won me over. The brides usually got their dresses at a costume show or antique store. Nothing says I love you more than dead squirrel, cigarette breath and a ceramic rooster.

1 comments:

Allison Fischer said...

dude! i am gonna have to check that one out! yeehaw!