Haddie had her first taste of real food today. I put an avacado into the mesh bag and she went after it like a mad woman!!! She loved it!! I also gave her some strawberries at dinner and that was a huge hit as well!! She has been showing interest in us eating and wanting to do it too so I thought we'd give this a try......Now I just have to stock up on more mushy foods!!
The picture of Harrison was taken because I was taking too many of Haddie and he wanted some too. He got out his "click click" (camera) and started taking pictures as well. Will he be a photographer? Right now, my guess is a wrestler or runner!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Food!!
Posted by Jill Rutland at 8:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Haddie is so cute sitting up there eating!! She is growing up! Miss yall- Mel
Post a Comment