First lesson....whether it's 89 degrees outside or 12 degrees you still have the same amount of crap to lug around for each kid.
Second lesson....just when you think you may have a babysitter lined up, things just don't work out. I'm trying to figure out what God wants me to learn through that. Back to square one.
Third lesson....when you think you know just about everything you can about a person, they go and surprise you with a whole new story/side that you never knew. I love this!!
Forth lesson....even 2 year olds, eventually, hate eating hot dogs. That's all Harrison had been eating for at least 3 weeks straight. He won't even look at them now!
Fifth lesson....what a might God I serve!! We are studying Daniel in our women's bible study and I forget how much I just love the Old Testament. I loved it in college and am finding new joys in it again.
Keep voting for Harrison's birthday cake.....You can vote as many times as you want. Thanks!!
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Lessons
Posted by Jill Rutland at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment