Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Snow Day playtime!

Harrison and Pappy kept throwing snowballs at each other!
More snow angels for Meggie!
Finally! A beautiful but cold day to get out and play!
Our snow man that Haddie named Hays!!


Since we live in North Texas and NOT Colorado, we had make shift gloves with Ziploc bags over our mittens!!


Harrison made a treasure map all over the snow and left a X where there was treasure!!


She is beyond gorgeous and I know I am in trouble!!
heeheheheheheheheehe!


We woke on day 5 of being "snowed/iced" in to the kids holding hands. They did amazing stuck in the house! Super proud of those 2! We are also supposed to get 4-6 more inches tonight. I'll let you know if we can officially have ourselves committed!

1 comments:

Spicy Magnolia said...

I'm afraid to tell you that you're in trouble because of both your kiddos! It's gonna come to you from both directions because you know well that girls are gonna fall head over heals in love with that kind gentleman. :)

And the hiney picture...LOL! Definitely one for her wedding video.