Wednesday, February 23, 2011

H-man is 5!!!!

Sweet Brennan came from Austin to celebrate H!!
Bennett so happy to be on the swing!
Harrison trying to capture the girls!!
Storm troopers unite!
Willow came from A-town also and enjoyed the company of Tucker!!!
Precious friends Haddie and Tatelyn!

My best friend from high schools youngest boy, Charlie!!
Jack Henry and Walker sabering!!
Dear Tanner!

Darth Vader made his appearance but he didn't stand a chance against our storm trooper crew!!!


My favorite Noah B!!!
Allison and Willow made it from austin....so thankful!!


B-dog had the last chop!


My precious first born!! I'm so proud of him!!




New mama (for the 3rd time ;)) Carla and daddy Bryan holding sweet baby Sophia!!


Crazy daddy Trent. This guy is a nut!!



What a day it was celebrating Harrison. I can hardly believe he is 5. As the doctor said at his well check, he's good to go to kindergarten. WHAT??!?!?! Didn't I just have him? Weren't we just learning to walk, talk and go potty in the toilet? There is just something about being in kindergarten that seems so big/old to me....I couldn't be more thrilled, overwhelmed, excited and about to puke all at the same time!!

We have such dear friends who helped celebrate our boy!! Thank you all who came out to become honorary Jedi Knights and those who celebrated from afar (or their couches!!!) Thanks for walking through life with us and helping us raise all our kids!
Now, let's get Hays here!!!!

2 comments:

a pair of pettijohns said...

great pictures! what a darling birthday boy :)

and ps: i LOVE #3's name!

Spicy Magnolia said...

I love seeing the pictures!! What a fun weekend, and what a precious boy to celebrate!