Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Some things that I am truly Thankful for......

1. Family visiting from another country, like Alabama.

2. Games late into the night (especially when I win).
3. Peppermint Ice Cream from Blue Bell (on our 4th carton already!!)
4. Sweet baby girl kisses.
5. A brother that still makes me laugh.
6. A phone call offering Chris a job.
7. A new baby boy on the way!! (lil' bub!! short for little bubba)
8. A great grandmother getting to see 6 of her great grand babies!
9. A sister n law that is absolutely sassy to the bone!
10. 4 kids that LOVE star wars and play well together.
11. Last minute time with the hubby before starting a new job.
12. Blue birthday cake.
13. My dear Savior who has seen it fit to care for us these last 22 months.
14. Thanksgiving decoration made by my favorite 3 and 4 year old.

Really and truly I have so much to be thankful for but all I can think about is how good God is. He has cared for us so faithfully over these past 22 months that I was sure I'd never make it through. Here we are just entering the other side and I'm about to pee my pants! He has given Chris just the most amazingly perfect job that is just the right fit for him! I knew He would, I just didn't know when. It didn't matter when.....what mattered was how I was pursuing Him through the "drought or silence". We made it. Only because of Him. Now that the Valley is starting to be in the rear view mirror, I am beyond excited for what He's gonna do next!!

3 comments:

becca said...

Praise Jesus ;-)

Spicy Magnolia said...

Thankful indeed! Would love to know how the first day went!

a pair of pettijohns said...

woohoo!! God is so awesome!! i'm so excited for you guys...fantastical blessings headed your way :)