H2 with GG

I love this baby girl and want to pinch her cheeks off!! In this picture, Luke looks exactly like Jake to me!
Light saber early Christmas with Uncle Bubba!
Edible!!

Boyz in the hood!
Sweet cousins that LOVE each other!!
GG reading to H2 Hot tub time and no, it wasn't warm enough to swim!!


That girl loved getting in the cold pool! Some of my favorite boys!
Beautiful princess Laci!!
Seriously, I want her to eat all to myself!!!
My most favorite picture of Haddie and Laci! They LOVED dressing alike and always played so well together! I love these two more than words!! Should I be worried that my 3 year old is as tall as her 5 year old cousin??!!
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Going for a record....
Posted by Jill Rutland at 7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so cute!!!! Love it ;-)
So cute!!! Love it ;-)
Post a Comment