Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!





















I am just now coming off our morning rush of Christmas presents with 8 kids and 6 adults!! It was unbelievable chaos but I wouldn't change it for the world! We are in Colorado with the Rutland side of the family and I will post morning pictures later, once the dust settles, which I am gonna guess is gonna be about 6pm for my kiddos!! They did have a "sleepover" last night where Haddie got to sleep with Abby, Ediyah and Megan. Harrison got to sleep with Chris and Steven. I'm not sure "sleep" is the right word but I know Haddie's eyes have dark sleepy circles under them!!

I am posting pictures of our trip to downtown Dallas to the Neiman Marcus store front. It was amazing and completely interactive for H2. They could climb around and push button and we could talk to them and text for things to happen while they climbed through. Way cool!!


0 comments: