Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's been awhile!!

We are at the point with my daughter, that we are duct taping her diaper at naptime. You will thank me for it, I promise.
Raking leaves in Jan!!! CRAZY!!

Well!! How the heck are ya?? Thought I would go ahead and up date this sucker before my mom opens a can on me! Not to mention grandparents and aunts and uncles wanting, no wait, dying to know what we are doing this exact minute!
Ok, enough sarcasm....on with the show.
Just finished the last load of laundry from Haddie's pukefest last night. She took us by suprise by saying "my tummy hurts" and then unloading the contents of her belly onto Chris's lap. Yep, I couldn't stop laughing!! I was truly thanking my lucky stars that Chris was the recipient and not me! I knew for sure that I would be next. Thankfully we taught her to puke in the bucket which made for a pleasent experience.....just one set of towels, couch cover, clothes and pj's to wash.
Poor little bugger kept begging for water but everytime she drank, she would just lose it again. After going on like this for several hours, being sick every 10 minutes, I finally called the doc for a little advice. Not much you can give little ones with nausea but finally at 2:30am she was able to keep down the pedialyte! Then I sent her to her daddy to put her to sleep. :)
Will do the Christmas upadate soon! Peace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for not making me open a can on you!!!!! xo, nana

Ruts said...

Jill,

Our kids are in the midst of a stomach bug and we were able to give them something for the nausea after several hours of n/v/d. Be thankful you made it through without the drugs. Now we have a couple of psychotic girls on our hands with weird side effects! yikes. I guess you choose your poison. haha