That title post pretty much describes Christmas for us. That also explains why I have NO other pictures of Christmas than these 3 that we took on the last day/night!! HINT: pappy/nana/jake/paige/ send me all your pics!!!
Christmas was an amaizng time for us. I wasn't all that sure when Nana first mentioned RVing to Alabama and parking it in Jake's driveway.....in fact it dang near killed me! But alas, Pappy and Nana rented a 15 passenger van and hauled us 4 plus themselves and a booty load of presents over to H-vegas, AL. H2 did absolutly amazing!! They never once complained about being in a carseat, never heard "are we there yet" etc. I am just so dang proud of them!! They loved AL!! They loved their cousins....they just loved!
One of my favorite parts was meeting sweet baby Aubrey Claire (which Haddie keeps telling me there is a baby aubrey in her tummy.......) and eating her to pieces. I mean really she was just too cute! I loved that Luke now talks like crazy and that Laci is the BIGGEST princess lover of all time! I also love the fact that Jake now has 2 girls and that he is totally smitten with them both!
1 comments:
Love those babies!! nana
Post a Comment