Friday, October 3, 2008

Long time, no see!!

Harrison has been "decorating" himself when he gets ketchup at meals. This is his clown look.

Boy, did I miss these two kiddos while I was away on my mamacation!!! My sweet girlfriend Kari and I ran away to a spa in Nevada! It was truly amazing and yes, I will be doing it again!! However, the kids did NOT let me forget that I left them behind and I have been paying for it all week. I believe, today we are finally back into our routine and loving mama again. Harrison is doing GREAT at potty-training and has become quite the pro! He now tells us when he has to go, uses the big potty and will pee standing up!! Our motto has been, "no accidents!!" and we haven't had any!! Unbelievable. He did so good while mama was gone, so I had to bring him back a helicopter! A HUGE thanks to my precious husband for letting me go and for the funding, also to Nana who came in to save the day!! (all by herself!!)


1 comments:

jennifer patton said...

Your mother is awesome!!! Not really, God's grace was more than enough!! love those babies and you, nana