Today Harrison, Haddie and I declared it "stay in your jammies" day. The kids slept today till past 10 am which had me calling the babysitter from last night and asking her what exactly did she do with my kids last night!!
Since I mentioned before about Harrison's sense of humor switch being turned on, the "pretend" button has gotten a work out too!! This kid is soooo imaginative and creative. It's a blast to watch him put things together and declare it a space ship or everything seems to be a dragon. Not a good thing but we are moving past that! He is also developing a little OCD which is cracking me up. I had to tell him yesterday there is freedom in Christ as he was screaming at me to turn the windshield wipers on to get the last of the drips! Then there was the time that he didn't shut the door all the way so therefore, we could not go on with life. Once again, grace and freedom!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment