Two mr. dreamy blue eyes!! Harrison loves baby Luke Wilson especially when Texas seriously beats OU in football!!!!!
Haddie and Audrey Wilson were the cutest UT cheerleaders we've ever seen!
One day last week, it poured down rain. The kids wanted to play in the rain....but they wanted to watch it first. These are 2 of my most favorite hiney's!!
I am so proud of how these cupcakes turned out for my dear friend, Meg's baby shower. What a joy it was to love on her and make her feel so special!
Since celebrating our 7 years together, Chris and I have had 3 dates!! Count 'em folks...3! Thanks to precious friends and one gracious babysitter, Chris and I realized we do still love each other and enjoy being together! We saw 2 movies and had 3 dinners out together. Watch out folks, we are making up for lost time!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Fabulous!!
Posted by Jill Rutland at 1:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Making up for lost time, huh?I expect you to be pregnant any day...
I can attest to the beauty and deliciousness of those cupcakes! And those hineys...absolutely precious!! I LOVE that picture!
Post a Comment