Saturday, September 6, 2008

My favorite Harrison!

(sorry it's sideways, but you get the point. just turn up the volume!!)

For the past few days, H-man has been killin' us with some one-liners. The latest one being something like this:

"Someone has made Mama's car soooo dirty!! I wonder who it was? Harrison, who made mama's car so dirty?"

"God did."

Our reasoning as to why he said this was because I am always asking Harrison who made this or who made that, to show him how amazing our God is!! So his answers have started sounding a little Sunday schoolish....."God did."

Our other favorite line of the week has been when we checked on him last night after we put him to bed. We heard some rusteling in the room and went to investigate. Upon entering the room H looks at Chris and says, "hey dad. whacha doin'? i'm just playin' around." LOVE HIM!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just yesterday the girls were telling me how messy the front seat of my car was! I told them when they were grown-up, they can have their car as messy as they want. They also have similar responses about God. When I was trying to see if they understood what government was they said "God's money?"