Thursday, September 18, 2008

Crazy week!!


What a week we have had! Monday morning, bright and early, became day one of Harrison potty training. It has been quite an enjoyable experience, accidents and all. He is soo good at telling us when he has to go but the timing is a little off so we have had quite a few accidents. I won't take him out in public with his big boy underpants (folks, i am really struggling to not call them panties!!) because he just gets too focused on playing! We've been keeping track of his use of the big boy potty everyday with stickers and at the end of the week he gets a tanker truck. He can NOT wait. I just love it that all his little heart wants is this tanker truck!!

I have discovered this amazing place call Family Connections. They let you check out toys like library books and you get to keep them for 2 weeks. This has been truly fabulous as we have "checked out" Lego's, movies, books, baby dolls and a tumble tube. The latter has been a huge hit around here and I think we are gonna have to go for another 2 weeks!!

1 comments:

Mommy K said...

congratulations on the progress in potty training! That was the HARDEST part of taking care of the girls, but it sounds like he is ready which means you will have success.