Friday, August 29, 2008

Ranch dressing


Ranch dressing has become a stamp in our home. Now, Haddie has discovered it's wonderful properties and wants it on everything!! She especially enjoys it on cucumbers!

Today, Harrison and I made a trip to Sam's for some cheap gas and other accouterments. As we were leaving, he spotted a lady who had dropped her entire container of grape tomatoes. Just think of jumbo box here folks. As I was loading our goodies Harrison kept telling me "help her, help her." It took me a minute to figure out what he was talking about. We went over there and started helping this lady out. Harrison became a hero and I praised God for giving me a boy with such a sweet and sensitive spirit! Let's hope he uses it for good!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are both (h & h) just yummy. We are proud of him too!!! nana & pappy