Harrison with his "shiner" that looks like eyeshadow!! Everyone keeps asking us what happened......what does it look like?? He fell.
He kept trying to get close to the camera for a "good shot" of boo boo. It's kinda becoming a status symbol for him!! He really doesn't remember it's there, only when we go to put on/take off his shirt.
Ok, this is my favorite!! Harrison started doing this when he started sleeping in his big boy bed. I, as a child, would do the same thing!! Sleep right outside my parents door. Harrison just sleeps right on the floor by the door. We usually can't get in the door and one babysiter actually ran into him trying to check on him!! We can push him and the door open enough to get in and then put him back in his bed. All that without waking him up! Too funny!!
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Day 2 of boo boo and crazy habits!!
Posted by Jill Rutland at 4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
There have been times when I haven't taken my kids places because their injuries look "suspicious" because of the locations, but my kids are complete spazzes and fall everywhere and into everything. I swear I am going to get reported one of these days. I hope that they will be able to stay upright soon!
Post a Comment