Lately our son has had a bit of an independence streak. Everything is "all by myself." He says it like this "allbymyself". It's really fun watching him try to do big tasks and actually accomplish it! Like climbing into his crib, into his carseat and up onto anything. Then there are the times that I forget that he can do it "allbymyself" and put him into the carseat....that is met with crazy hysterics at the grocery store. Then the grocery bagger who helped us out to the car asks if I needed any help. Right. Like a 17 year old high schooler could help me with MY son......he takes off and then returns shortly with a balloon and lollipop. I loved the kid!!!
Haddie has cut her first tooth and is being a real trooper about it! Only one has come through the gums but I'm sure the second one isn't to far away!! She will be 8 months on friday!!
As far as my goals....I'm getting there. I am behind on my exercise but am being very convicted by it. I just need to put it on the calendar and then it will happen because it is scheduled!!!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
New things
Posted by Jill Rutland at 2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment