What I want to know is who crept into my house last night and sprinkled fairy dust on both my kids that made them throw up at the same time. No kidding. Harrison woke up crying pretty hard, which is unusual, and saying "uhh oh". That usually means that he has thrown his paci's and blanket out of the crib. This time it meant, "look at all this puke! Isn't it amazing at what I just did!!" The smell was horrific as we went in to see what was going on. We stripped him down, the bed and he got a special treat of a 1am shower. As I was dumping all the goodies into the washing machine, I heard the sweet little voice of Haddie saying, "come feed me mama." I went in there and she too was COVERED in puke, sheets as well as her blankie. She got a strip down and into the shower with daddy and big brother. Three loads of laundry later, all looks and seems well. At least everyone went back to sleep with out to much of a problem. I need a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What awful fairy dust!! I'm so sorry! I hope the kiddos are still feeling better and that have been able to take a nice, long nap. Bless all your hearts!
Post a Comment