Monday, December 10, 2007

Going's on

So the puke fest my kids where having was just teething issues. Poor Harrison....those nasty 2 year molars are just boogers. I think Haddie is just getting her bottom teeth and not to mention I gave her solids for the first time that night.
Last night was a night that I always dreamed about having with my kids. We went to dinner with some dear friends, then ran over to starbucks for a yummy hot beverage. Then we all piled into our car and drove around our neighborhood looking at Christmas lights. Harrison loved looking at the "hohoho's" and "frofy" (frosty). Hadleigh was mesmerized by the lights and laughed at her brother because he got so excited!
My only hope is that with all the hohoho's and frofy's that Harrison and Haddie will know the true meaning of Christmas. It's something that I want them to know so personally and so real in their lives. Jesus left heaven and came to earth as a baby. He left perfection. He left his father. For me, He came to earth. Lived and dwelt among us. Understood and felt the same feelings I do. He then died for me (us) taking upon himself all the sins of the world. Just because he loves me. Thank you sweet Father for your son. Thank you Jesus for loving us this much.

0 comments: