Friday, December 14, 2007

Our Tree!!


Yesterday we got new carpet. I am in love. I never new I could be so excited about polyester!! It is simply perfect, dark enough to cover any and all "oops" and just warms our home!! LOVE IT!! So with that done, we were able to put up the tree last night. Bing Crosby, Nat King Cole and a little Sinatra singing Christmas carols in the back ground, Starbucks in our mugs and a little man sooooo excited to see his own "hohoho" go up!!! We could NOT keep him out of the ornaments nor prevent him from making them wrestle, but finally he got the idea that they go on the tree. Here are my two favorite guys when all was done.
The funny story about the tree is that my parents gave it to us thinking it was just an extra tree. What it really was the top half of their 10 foot tree!! So they had to go out and buy a new one and we are left with half a tree!! It fits perfectly in our home and we are thrilled to have half a tree!!

0 comments: