Thursday, November 8, 2007

Precious ones!!

Oh how I simply adore my children!! Today has been a blast so far. Granted we got up early....(in my book before 8 am is early) but I was determined that today was gonna be a great day. And it has!! While I was getting breakfast ready, H watched his daily dose of cartoons. There is this one where there is a choo choo train and we look for it everyday. It's been awhile since we've seen it. Well, today we saw it twice and Harrison has been singing it all day!!! He was so excited to hear the choo choo song and momma was thrilled to not have to sing it anymore!
We took our daily walk since it is still so warm here...saw snow in Erie PA>hope you are warm Kari!! This time on our walk we started backwards. No, I didn't walk backwards, we just went the opposite direction than we usually do. I did this on purpose so we could see if the firetrucks were out at the station. They were!!!!! Not only were they out, but the big engine had it's hood up because they were doing the weekly maintenance. H-man was in heaven as he got to check out the innards of the engine. They talked to him about spark plugs, carburetors etc. It was great and we were sad to say goodbye. But we finished our walk and then took a trip to get our "big sips". This is when we hit sonic for a drink and Harrison gets a small tea and to him it's a big sip. Really, it's too cute. He gets all excited to have his own and be such a big boy. We made it home and I HAD to have a shower. So I turned on a movie and put sweet little Hadleigh on my bed so big brother wouldn't body slam her and I couldn't save her. Once Harrison figured out where I was, he went ballistic. He had to get in with me. We had a blast painting the walls and "swimming" in the bottom of the shower. 45 minutes later we were clean prunes!! Off to lunch and nap time! P.S. Happy 5 month birthday sweet Hadleigh!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

jrut--so glad you had a happy day. one day soon we will get to catch up. hope friday is super, too.