The story behind this video is so silly but it really made our little boy laugh his head off. There was a HUGE water bug (at least that is what Chris calls it. I call it the king kong of cock roaches) the size of my refridgerator by my washer and dryer. I yelped and this made Harrison laugh because I HATE these bugs. I then asked my men to come and save me.
So they did and it turned into a laugh fest! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
what joy this brought me! how precious and delightful your little one is!
This video captures the pure essence of our precious H-man!!
nana and pappy
Asher has made me watch you video no less than five times now. He keeps saying, "again" everytime it finishes. I would love for our little boys to play someday!
Too precious!! I love that laugh- so genuine and real! Miss you guys!!
I do not know who is funnier- Harrison or Chris!!! That made my day!! Love- Melanie
Oh, Jillie, that did my heart so good.. just what I needed. Your Little Man laughed from the bottom of his lil soul. Just so sweet. But to be honest, for me, I don't know what I laughed harder at -- H Man or your husband!! Priceless!
Love you all sooo much!
Post a Comment