Monday, November 5, 2007

Chris Rutland is the best!

So my husband is the most amazing man ever. Let me start with the fact that I turned 32 last Thursday. It was like any other day but he and the kids made it GREAT!! I got some yummy donuts and a LARGE coke for breakfast (one of champions, I know). Then, I got to open my sweet cards with my beautiful bouquet of roses smelling sweet near by. After that, we were off to Dallas to drop BOTH kids off at my parents. THANK YOU PAPPY AND NANA!! Chris and I stayed at a near by resort called the Gaylord Texan (focker hehehehehe) and it is simply an amazing place. We never left!!! We had a nice fancy room with a big bed and fridge. What i didn't know was that Chris had packed several bottles of wine to sip during our stay. He also packed cans of coke so that I could have one every morning when i awoke. Which, I'm not gonna lie to ya.....I didn't see many mornings while on this trip!! On Friday, he booked me a spa day and I was in heaven!! It was so fantastic, relaxing and just what this exhausted mama needed. He spoiled me rotten and it was the best birthday/anniversary celebration ever. SLEEP!!!!

1 comments:

mamahenn said...

Jill- Happy late birthday!! I am so sorry that it slipped my mind- or what little mind I have left!! You deserved it girl and I am so thankful that Chris spoiled you!! I love you and wish you happy 32nd year!! Mel