so much fun! I totally remember being pulled by a tractor through the snow when we would visit my cousins on the farm in Colorado for Christmas or Spring Break. Actually, the last time we did it was just a few years ago! ha! What great memories for those little ones...if I still love it then you know they eat it up!
I'm a crazy mom trying to make it in the world with 3 kids and seriously wanting more. We love life and all that God choses to give us. May you enjoy all we share on this blog...to Him be the glory!
1 comments:
so much fun! I totally remember being pulled by a tractor through the snow when we would visit my cousins on the farm in Colorado for Christmas or Spring Break. Actually, the last time we did it was just a few years ago! ha! What great memories for those little ones...if I still love it then you know they eat it up!
Post a Comment