Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Update and what not!

i just love this boy!!

All boy!
This is MY Jack Henry and I am his Jill. I love him dearly
along with his mama, by best friend in high school, and little
brother Charlie!
Gator ride to soothe the savages!!
I am in love with Tucker! Sweet precious boy!!
Tanner and Noah with baby Josh in the back.
Haddie and Tatelyn (tatie bug) are the only little girls
and hence have become inseparable!
My other new love, Elle Claire. I have all kinds of nicknames
for her and just can't get enough of those cheeks!!
Haddie and Bennett
Harrison and Emily (bennet's big sister!)
Haddie and Elle. Haddie will NOT leave her alone!!
Sweet girls!
Ok, so I have nothing to update you on, but have tons of pictures of new and old friends to share. The Lord has really blessed us with a new group of friends with kids the same age! They play so well together!! Thank you Jesus....now could we just get a job please??!!!

1 comments:

Mommy K said...

I'm glad you have such great friends and hope that God provides a job, although I am really hoping that a job will bring you back to AUSTIN.